Microsoft Office is one of the top leading office suites, providing a suite of applications, services and servers to the users. The Microsoft Office product suite contains the applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint along with the services that includes publishers, web based services and Skype for integration. At present, millions of users utilize the Microsoft Office product for various purposes like Business and commercial. The features that are provided within the product act as a boost to the performance to the products. Some of the features are as follows:
• Tell me
• Flesch reading ease
• Simple markup view
• Signature line
• Invisible digital signature
• Accessibility checker
• Tagged PDF files
The users may enjoy the services and applications of the Office products by downloading it either directly from the website or by inserting the CD of the product. Although the product can be installed on the device by using the either the online mode or the offline mode but, to activate the product services the users need to create the Microsoft Office account.
The Microsoft Office account is an online account that stores and manage the details about the users subscribed Office product and the 25-digit product key required to activate the product at a single place. The users may purchase the product and make its payment directly from their account. The process of creating an account is simple and will take a few minutes. Thus, follow the stepwise procedure given below to create the Microsoft Office account:
1. Visit office.com/setup
2. Select the “Sign In” tab displayed at the rightmost corner of the website.
3. Now, if you already have an existing Office account you may directly login in to the account from this page.
4. Else, you may create a new one by clicking the option “No account? Create one”.
5. On clicking the option, enter the details of yourself on the page displayed and create a strong password.
6. You may also change the sign up method by using one of the links listed below:
1. Use your email address i.e. in this link, you may use the pre-existing email address like email@example.com and create a password.
2. Use a phone number instead i.e. in this link, you have to select the country name, enter the phone number and create a password.
3. Get a new email address i.e. you may enter a new email address and then create a password in this link.
7. On finishing the process of entering the details, select “Next” that indicates an agreement to the Microsoft Services and cookies statements.
Now, your Microsoft Office account has been created and you may log in to the account to purchase and activate the Office products.